Edison Price Lighting designs, prototypes, tests, fabricates, and ships products all under one roof. See how we transform quality raw materials to finished products step-by-step:
Our R&D department is constantly designing new products and updating existing lines. Our developments are inspired by:
- the latest LED technologies. We are not married to one LED manufacturer, but maintain the freedom to select the best LED module for the application.
- common lighting design challenges, such as hallways or sloped ceilings.
- contemporary interior architecture aesthetics, such as grid ceilings or textured walls.
New designs undergo an extensive prototyping and testing process, which includes:
- initial prototype constructed by our in-house 3D printer
- final prototype built by our in-house factory
- heat and photometric testing conducted in-house
- photometric testing conducted by the independent labs, Underwriters Laboratories (UL) or CSA.
3. PREPARE MATERIALS
As a "Made in USA" certified company, we fabricate products on a per-order-basis, enabling flexible shipments according to each project's needs.
Using locally-sourced materials whenever possible, we manufacture many of our parts down to the smallest bolt, maximizing our control over product availability.
Once an order is released, our Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system automatically schedules production, tracks inventory, and assigns tasks to our computer numerical control (CNC) machines.
Our in-house factory is equipped with the latest punch press, laser, milling, forming, and other advanced machinery to cut, wash, bend, and assemble the products.
Our manufacturing team is cross-trained to flexibly change roles, depending on the project's needs. We specialize in skill-driven techniques, including hand-wiring, spinning, die making, and painting.
After the products pass quality control inspection, they are carefully packaged. Our shipping department double-checks all shipments are accurate.
Tour the process
Our doors are open! Contact us to arrange a tour.