New Website Walk-through
Welcome to the NEW epl.com! Learn how to efficiently navigate the website by reviewing the brief guide below. Your next lighting specification is just a few easy clicks away.
Walk-through the following sections:
- Search by feature by checking product variables (choose as many variables as you wish; not all must be selected),
- Search by keyword, or
- Search by a combination of features and keywords.
- See related products by clicking the "Family" button
- Compare products by checking the "Compare" box (underneath the product image), then clicking the "Compare" button at the top of the page.
- Jumpstart your specification with the Fixture Schedule tool. It will help you organize important project information like product names, your notes, and spec sheets. (Note: the Fixture Schedule does not replace a specification. Please continue to specify products through your representative.)
- Create a Fixture Schedule by clicking the "Add to Fixture Schedule" button on the product results page, or the product's information page.
- View your Schedule by clicking the "Your Fixture Schedule" icon, found on the top right-hand corner of the Product's section.
- Customize your Schedule by adding information like Type, Location, Product Notes, and Project Notes.
Click "Add to Saved" to save your Fixture Schedule for future reference (must be logged in first).
Download your Schedule by clicking "Export to XLS (CSV)" or "Export to PDF" buttons in the lower left-hand corner.
Save spec sheets individually or as a single pdf by clicking the "Export All Spec Sheets" button.
- Check back often for updates about product launches and upgrades, company news, Gallery events, and more.
- Stay up-to-date about our most important product and company developments. You'll receive no more than 2 emails per month.
- As a "Made in USA" company since 1952, we are proud to share our past, present, and future.
- You are most welcome to visit the Edison Price Lighting Gallery in person. Contact us to arrange a tour. In the meantime, learn more about the exhibition and events here.